
How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I haven’t weighed myself this week, but I should be going up about 1 lb a week now!
Maternity clothes? Got some new ones this week…
Stretch marks? nope
Sleep: not too bad, considering
Best moment this week: Hands down, the best moment this week was receiving new maternity clothes from my friend Carrie (Thanks again Carrie!). The clothes are beautiful and fit me perfectly! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning! Its amazing what a new wardrobe will do for your spirits!!
Movement: All the time. Sprinkles woke me up several times this week from all her kicking and moving.
Food cravings: Not really. Is it strange that I'm STILL having an aversion to ice cream??
Gender: girl
Labor signs: no thank you!
Belly button in or out? More neutral than an innie or outie.
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: November 13. I’ll be 32 weeks then and I’ll be able to deliver at my choice hospital, even if I go into labor early.
Weekly Wisdom: Children are a GIFT from God, not a right. Enjoy every minute of the pregnancy…the good, the bad, and the ugly!
Milestones: The baby is responding to Crista’s voice! She’s constantly talking to her baby sister and rubbing my belly. She’s so sweet and gentle and usually starts off by saying in her sing-songy voice, “Sprinkles, this is your big sister…” This week when Crista started talking to her, Sprinkles started kicking in response! It was really neat!
Also, did you notice the counter on the sidebar?? I'm in the double digits!! Only 98 more days to go!








7 comments:
Yay 98 days!! I can't wait to see your newest gift from the Lord!
Still Adorable as ever :)
Can you believe it! how awesome. That is a beautiful picture by the way, so gla dyou aren't trying to take them on bed rest, much more fun to be outside and moving around a bit. Yeah for double digits!
countdown! how wonderful that sprinkles knows her big sis already! you look great.
You look so good in this picture!! I need to go shopping for new fall clothes too! Glad things are going good!!
Marsha
Isnt it exciting to know that you have less then 100 days until your due date!? And we are getting so close to the 32 week mark. Closer by the minute. You look wonderful in your picture and I am so jealous you have so many cute new clothes. I love maternity clothes and I wish I could spend tons of money on them :)The bump is such a fun accessory. lol
You look so beautiful. Being pregnant suits you. Hope you are feeling good.
Anita
Maybe a Christmas baby, right? I hope you give birth on my birthday, Dec. 26th. =) You look fantastic and definitely glowing. I'm sure Crista was so excited to see her baby sister responding to her voice. Did she see your belly move?
Post a Comment