9.09.2009

Bonfire Fun!


We've had a few chilly nights here
and our fire pit was calling our names!
We called up some friends and decided to make
peach and apple pies
using the pie iron.
Crista agrees they were yummy!
Now she really wants to roast marshmallow's!
I guess the fall has a few perks after all!











5 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

yes i would say it looks like she enjoyed them. I was just thinking about marshmellows today, I cannot believe summer is over, its so cool now in the mornings, or cold on others.

Heidi said...

Oh, that sounds so fun! I wish we had fall here. Not too much longer till I get to enjoy the seasons. Glad you and Sprinkles are doing well!

Gardenia said...

the photos of your daughter are beautiful. I like the one of her with her dad, and the real close up one. I've never heard of making a pie on a fire pit. they looked as though they turned out scrumptious.

Mama Bear said...

Oh my goodness that looks sooooo yummy. Love the pictures, what fun.

Hannah said...

That looks yummy! I love having a campfire and roasting marshmallows...MMM!

I need to get one of those pie irons!

P.S. Another fall perk is our get together :)