9.21.2009

Getting Wet, Having Fun

I got a phone call this afternoon
from Jake
saying I might want to come outside.
And bring the camera.
When I got outside, this is what I found
my two favorite people doing...
I'm so glad Crista has a fun daddy!



















10 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, what fun!!! I loved those pictures and she does have an awesome daddy :-)

Hannah said...

I am guessing you got some of that heavy rain yesterday! I love the pictures, especially that last one. It is just adorable!

Arena Mom said...

I love the last one and the one with her kicking. What fun!!!

Gardenia said...

great shots. what a fun activity for a girl and her daddy.

Lindy said...

What a playful daddy she has! Christa is a beautiful girl and I'm glad she will soon be getting a baby sister!

Brooke said...

Very cute!

nora said...

Love the puddle jumping shots - we just got some rain here and both girls went nuts trying to float sticks down the gutter!

Marsha said...

Just the cutest pictures every!!! What fun!
Marsha

Julie Rivera said...

Oh, these are so fun! I love the flip flop detail one and the one with her daddy joining in.

Anonymous said...

Fun dads are the best, best kind : ) LOVE it! LOVE the pictures! So great!