FFF-Friends
Crista is blessed to have wonderful friends!
Children seem to have an unusual gift of friendship...
they can meet for the first time and
instantly become the best of friends!
I envy that some days!!
Chaney is not only Crista's closest friend,
but she's also her cousin.
That makes Chaney extra-special!
These two are only 6 weeks apart in age and
love spending time with each other.
Both have something special in common too...
they're both going to have little sisters in the next few months!
Chaney's mom and I are 3 weeks apart in our due date.
I foresee another special cousin bond in the very near future!
Reese is Crista's oldest non-related friend.
I used to baby-sit for Reese before Crista came along.
We used to look at Crista's pictures
and videos together
and talk about "our" baby long before either of us met Crista!
These two are so much like sisters...
they play like sisters and
fight like sisters!
Crista loves play dates with Reese and really looks up to her!
(Again, the quality of the pic is horrible,
taken on the cell phone!)
Clara is Crista's sweetest little friend.
Her mommy and Jake grew up together
so its only fitting that these two
grow up together too!
I love this pic of them, with the same expression on their faces!
But of all the wonderful friends Crista has,
There is one that is by far Crista’s favorite…
83 year old Jean.
Crista spends every Wednesday with her and her husband,
cooking, painting, and playing.
She comes back home to us dirty, hair a mess, but oh so happy!
Crista has a very special friend in Jean!!

Make sure you stop by Sarah’s blog to see
More sweet friend pictures!











9 comments:
Those are some sweet friends (cute too!) I love that she has an older friend too, I had one of those and it was such a gift!
I love the picture of Crista and Clara together, to cute. I just wanted you to know that Clara talks all the time about Crista all the time.
Love, Sissy
What awesome pictures and I sooo love her relationship and friendship with her special cousin. I have a special cousin like that and it's been tons of years and we are still close friends!
What sweet pics!!
Crista is so cute! Love the pics
sweet pictures. sweet friends. love the last one best.
Love these pictures!! friends are so important!! Especially when they are your cousin, my best friends growing up was my 4 girl cousins!
Debbie
Beautiful pictures. I especially love the the friendship that children create with older adults. It is such a blessing for both friends to have each other. :)
Those are some sweet pictures! Maya's favorite are alos some cousins, aminly also the one I ttok care of before i moved to Guatemala. Kids are really so sweet together (most of the time)
Post a Comment