23 Weeks

How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up about 10lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Absolutely!
Stretch marks? No, but I have been slathering on stretch mark lotion…just in case :-)
Sleep: Not too bad, considering Sprinkles has made a permanent home on my bladder. I’m up several times a night to use the restroom, but I feel great even with the lack of sleep.
Best moment this week: Starting on the baby’s room! I started cleaning out the closet and getting the extra furniture cleared out this weekend. Also, Jake and I bought Sprinkles her first outfit this week. It was fun looking at all the tiny baby clothes.
Movement: All the time, day and night. I love lying down at the end of the day…she gets so active. I love seeing my belly pop up with little each kick…she’s definitely getting stronger!
Food cravings: The only semi-craving I’ve had was for chili. And that was satisfied this weekend. Thanks Keith, Missy, & Olivia!!
Gender: Sprinkles is a girl!
Labor signs: not yet
Belly button in or out? Its still in but definitely flatter. I’m afraid it won’t be long until its an outtie.
What I miss: Picking up Crista. I know she’s 3, but there are times when I just want to hold her.
What I am looking forward to: 24 weeks, viability..only 7 more days! And my Mom’s coming in 6 days. We’ll be getting the nursery ready and doing lots of shopping!
Weekly Wisdom: Change positions slowly. Round ligament pain is a killjoy!
Milestones: I caught a side-glimpse of myself in the mirror this week. I didn’t recognize myself at first. This is the first time it took me off-guard because I actually look like a pregnant woman…guess I missed it before!








9 comments:
Looking good! Glad to hear you are feeling well! I know what you mean about the bathroom! my trips were so bad and frequent that I would cry sometimes. lol I seriously considered a port-o-potty. the sad part is that I sleep on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom. It was just so tiring up and down, up and down! So worth it in the end! :)
Soo cute! Cant wait for the 24 week mark. As much as we hope and pray that our little ones stick until at least 37 weeks it will be so great to pass that viability point. I only have 3 more days till we hit 24 weeks! So exciting. You are looking great and very pregnant.
great news. You do look a little different this week than last week, getting further along in your pregnancy and really showing it. you must be looking forward to your mom coming. all the preparation will be so fun and exciting. come on 24 weeks, come on!
Oh Melinda, you are just the prettiest PG mommy to be "ever"! Love seeing that special glow on your face and the roundness of a growing belly with Miss Sprinkles!!! Big hugs, Rhonda
Wow! You look great! That baby is getting big. How exciting for your family!
You look wonderful!!!! how exciting getting a baby room ready and little tiny clothes.
Look how cute you are! I would look like a gigantic beached whale by now...I know this for a fact. I have seen pictures of my mom (don't tell her I said that!)
I can't wait to see the baby room!! I am so stinking excited for Sprinkles to join your adorable and amazing family.
:)
You look wonderful!!! MY favorite time is laying down at night too! I said Bowen is already practicing for Taekwondo!! Hope things continue to go well for you.
Marsha
Looking beautiful Mama!!!
Email me and I will share her name...I think I will eventually on the blog but probably after the court date to legalize it all :)
angel8443@aol.com
Post a Comment