9.13.2009

This & That


Crista woke up a little before 5am with
an upset stomach.
I think she ate too much watermelon yesterday.
Poor thing.
So Crista and I stayed home from church,
just in case its more than just
eating too much
watermelon.
I thought I'd catch up on some pictures...
I've been so bad recently.

Jake and I celebrated our 7th Anniversary
by going out on a date to
Johnny Carino's.
It was so good!!
We also stopped by a baby store and
bought Sprinkles a few outfits.
I picked up a newborn size
and became a little overwhelmed...
it was SO tiny!!
I still can't believe we're going to have
a baby that small in our arms
in just a few months!




There have been so many Festivals
around our area recently.
We enjoy going to walk around and take in the sights…
and eat all that good food!
We stopped just long enough to take a family pic.
It was such a beautiful day…so sunny!

Crista’s Mamaw & Papaw came with us to this Festival
And bought Crista a guitar.
She’s been asking for one for a while now
And just loves it.
But she went from sweet Crista to….

Rock & Roll Crista!!
Seriously, she walks around the house with her guitar saying,
“Rock & Roll!!”


She was so excited to finally be able to
play guitars with Daddy.
This was before Church began.
My child would never play in front of the church…
She gets way too bashful in front of a group!





9 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Oh, how adorable! I may have to look for one of thpose for Christmas! Love seeing you out in al the pictures now!!

Heidi said...

I love the picture of the 3 of you together! I'm so excited for you, how fun to shop for the new baby.

Amy said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing. Crista is so adorable.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

so cute with her guitar, love the family shot. Just got caught up with your camping post and that looked like so much fun! especially since you didn't have to sleep in the tent.

Hannah said...

Great pictures! I love one of all three of you in front of the lighthouse.

I love Crista and her daddy on the guitars...so sweet!

Mama Bear said...

LOVE those pictures! She is just soooo cute with her guitar!

Gardenia said...

the photos are great -- all of them. you've have captured some beautiful pictures of yourself and yourself and your hubby that sprinkles will cherish when she is older. and Crista has the best role model for guitar playing, doesn't she? she does look like a miniature rock start in that one photo -- with her hair blowing in the wind. congratulations on your anniversary.

Brooke said...

You guys are too cute! Congrats on the anniversary.

Just Believing said...

what a beauty! happy belated anniversary and i love her serious guitar face in the one picture!

what a beautiful family!