ROFL!!! You dont look different to me. The hair is a little longer. What a cute little bug. She is and was a gorgeous little girl. I cant wait till we get to meet our little ones.
Well at least you aren't fat, I mean pregant isn't fat. now you are still really skinny with a big belly only, much better then if you had gained 100 lbs not pregnant and she said that. Kids are so brutally honest. I gave Maya a quick rundown on pregnant since our friend is but explained just because someone has a big tummy does NOT mean they are pregnant (please dont' ask actual overweight people if they are pregnant, you know it will happen)
Little kids are so honest, aren't they? LOL You are still skinny, just have a bigger belly. And I'm sure that'll disappear as soon as you have your baby girl. Love the short hair on you. Crista is so adorable... as usual. =)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Look at your cute little baby girl! Just as sweet as can be! When I look thru Kaishon's baby book I get all weepy and sad for days since it reminds me of how quickly he is growing.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
9 comments:
ROFL!!! You dont look different to me. The hair is a little longer. What a cute little bug. She is and was a gorgeous little girl. I cant wait till we get to meet our little ones.
Don't you love what kids say!
You both look adorable!
What a great picture of the tow of you!
Well at least you aren't fat, I mean pregant isn't fat. now you are still really skinny with a big belly only, much better then if you had gained 100 lbs not pregnant and she said that. Kids are so brutally honest. I gave Maya a quick rundown on pregnant since our friend is but explained just because someone has a big tummy does NOT mean they are pregnant (please dont' ask actual overweight people if they are pregnant, you know it will happen)
ha. look at you two!
Little kids are so honest, aren't they? LOL You are still skinny, just have a bigger belly. And I'm sure that'll disappear as soon as you have your baby girl. Love the short hair on you. Crista is so adorable... as usual. =)
Sooooo cute!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Look at your cute little baby girl! Just as sweet as can be! When I look thru Kaishon's baby book I get all weepy and sad for days since it reminds me of how quickly he is growing.
Oh, my goodness. What a beautiful baby she was!!
Post a Comment