9.25.2009

FFF- The LAST Watermelon


A couple of weeks ago a friend brought by
a watermelon
for our family to eat.
We told Crista this would probably be
the last one of the summer
so she better enjoy every bite!
Watermelon is one of Crista's favorites.
I think she enjoyed herself...
what do you think??

Make sure to stop by Sarah's blog for more FFF!










13 comments:

Marsha said...

She always has the cutest expressions on her face!! Love her happy smile.
Marsha

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

well I might guess that yes she really does like it. Great pictures love that watermelon smile. We are just now done with watermelons too, well not at the store but in the garden, hmmmmm must be fall.

Gardenia said...

you really captured the joy. I really love the last huge smile, showing all her beautiful white pearlies. the bench slata as a background are lovely.

nora said...

What a ham! All three girls go crazy for watermelon, but I'm almost at the point where I make them eat it in the wading pool or the bathtub so I can hose them down afterwards! :)

Enjoy your weekend!

Hannah said...

Those are Adorable!! I love each and everyone! I can't even pick this time.

I hate to see summer come to an end. I need some watermelon to make me feel better!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Yes, I think she enjoyed it! Cute pictures.
Have a great weekend!

Lund7 said...

Hilarious! That piece of watermelon is bigger than she is!!!

Anita said...

Melinda, I just love the last picture what a big smile. That is one of Clara favorit fruits to eat too.

Love, Sissy

Arena Mom said...

Oh yes she did!!! I love the last one. What an authentic smile!!!

Brooke said...

I have to say she is a most expressive child. I love how huge the watermelon is compared to her little body.

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh, man! She is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love these pictures. I saw your comment on Jennifer Bowen's page this morning about her being one of your favorite photographers. I feel the same way! She is so good! You are great too though from the looks of this!

Mama Bear said...

soooooo cute!!! what a ton of fun!!!!