9.01.2009

22 Weeks



How far along? 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No clue. I really need to get a scale for the house!
Maternity clothes? No doubt.
Stretch marks? None…yea!
Sleep: It would be great except my hips ache from laying on my side all night. Every time I sleep on my belly Sprinkles wakes me up with her kicking. Guess she doesn’t like being squished!
Best moment this week: Having the freedom to take Crista outside. She enjoyed tricycle rides while I enjoyed slow walks. It was heaven!!
Movement: Oh, my is she an active one! By day she’s sweet baby Sprinkles. But by night, she transforms into Super Sprinkles…gymnast extraordinaire! I really think she’s practicing her forward rolls in there! She usually goes crazy around 10pm! But I LOVE feeling and seeing all her moves!
Food cravings: No, when are they supposed to start?? If anything, I have the opposite problem. I’m super hungry but nothing sounds good.
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: No, lets wait another 18 weeks.
Belly button in or out? Still an innie, but barely.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and rolling over in bed without pain.
What I am looking forward to: 24 weeks, Viability. Also, shopping for the baby with my mom in a couple of weeks. I haven’t bought a single thing for the baby yet so there’s lots of shopping to do!
Weekly Wisdom: Savor every moment, each kick. It’s all going by too quickly!
Milestones: I felt Sprinkles kick above my belly button this week. Seems like she’s finally stretching out and enjoying the extra room (and has FINALLY gotten off my bladder)!

10 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations! You look great. Happy Anniversary too. After Cade's big scare last week, I am just getting around to checking my blogging buddies' updates. I am praising God that your tear was healed and that you are off bedrest. What a beautiful blessing!
Amy

Marsha said...

Great pic! You look wonderful. I am with you on the hips hurting at night!!! many times I have to get Jason to push me over, LOL! Hope things continue to go well.
Marsha

Bryce's momma said...

Nice to hear all is well! My MD told us that night movement is a sign of intelligence. Seriously! Yay! No stretch marks! I have heard that it is hereditary! my mom didn't have them, I didn't get any either, but my husbands side gets them bad! Yikes! It is over way too fast , so I am glad to hear that you aren't rushing it away. Congrats on your anniversary!

Hannah said...

Great picture! I love that you call her sprinkles. I can see you calling her that forever :)

So Glad you are able to enjoy the outside life again!!

Anonymous said...

I just got caught up on your all your posts! You get cuter by the week!

Melissa said...

You are just glowing and look fantastic! Love the nickname "Sprinkles" too! :)

Gardenia said...

you look radiant, and happy and full of joy!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

You look great and so nice not to see you on the couch, Happy anniversary!

Brooke said...

so glad that your life is getting back to normal after your long stay on the couch. Praise the Lord for healing you. I have the same problem with sleeping because of my hips as well. Try putting a pillow between your knees it will help allot. Your 22 week pic is beautiful and congrats to you and your hubby on seven years together!

Ashley said...

Great pic!! Glad all is well:)