9.11.2009

FFF-Backpacks


This week's theme is "backpacks" since
all the kids are going back to school.
Crista's not in preschool yet so I don't have a good
backpack shot.
But last weekend, Crista had her very first
camp out
at Mamaw & Papaw's.
She was so excited to sleep in a tent with
Chaney & Mamaw.
Apparently, the girls chatted the night away
and Mamaw was forced to bribe the girls to sleep.
The first one to sleep was to get a dollar...
Crista will proudly tell you, "I lost!!"
Crista informed me I wasn't allowed to stay the night
so I only have a couple of pictures
of when I dropped her off.
Both girls had a blast and Crista's
already
asking to sleep in the tent again.
I say,
"That's Daddy's job!"

To see more FFF pictures, go to Sarah's blog!





9 comments:

Hannah said...

I love the pictures...her bag is adorable!!

Glad she had a great time and you guys had a little time to yourselves.

Gardenia said...

adorable. the cot makes for a softer bed than the ground! I love how you captured the second photo and they didn't know you were doing it.

Brooke said...

Looks like she had a great time tent sleeping :) Cute pictures.

Just Believing said...

LOL I lost! That so darn cute!!!

Marsha said...

LOVE the bag!!!
Cute pictures.
Marsha

Lund7 said...

How fun...a sleepover! Just wait. They stay up all night as teenagers but are way more noisy!!

That travel bag is so cute...did you make it?

Mama Bear said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Camping is soo much fun!!!!!

Love the special bag!

Pam Thomas said...

Camping is such fun. Looks like a great time was had.