24 Weeks
This picture was taken after a
long
day of painting
(hence the ratty shirt and old shorts).
I completely forgot to take my belly picture
in the morning like I usually do...
when I feel a little more refreshed.
This will just have to do!
How far along? 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up around 13 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? A necessity
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep: Not too bad this week. Still getting up every 2 hours to use the restroom. I just consider it part of my training for what’s to come :-)
Best moment this week: Today because 24 weeks = viability!! Should anything happen now, the baby can live! I’m just praying she won’t make her entrance for another few months!
Movement: It’s the best part of being pregnant!! Its indescribable!
Food cravings: None
Gender: Girl!
Labor signs: Not a single one…and let’s keep it that way!
Belly button in or out? Innie. Wonder if I’ll be able to keep my innie status throughout the rest of my pregnancy?? Jake bets on it becoming an outtie soon…we’ll see!
What I miss: No doubt about it, sleeping on my stomach. And corndogs. And bologna sandwiches.
What I am looking forward to: This week my mom’s here and we’ve got plans to do some shopping for the baby. We’re also painting a vanity for Crista’s room so the baby can use her changing table/dresser. I can’t wait to see it completed and in Crista’s room!
Weekly Wisdom: Rest often. I just can’t keep up with the same pace as before…and that’s OK!
Milestones: VIABILITY!!









10 comments:
Viability is awesome!! I love your little belly sticking out in this one :) It looks so adorable!!
Have fun with your mom. I am so excited for you guys. Have you started thinking of names yet? I mean of course you have Crista's choice of Sprinkles :)
OH who cares about the ratty clothes thats real life and you look great! Yea 24 weeks!!!!!!!!
have a great time with your mom.
This weekly log and photo that you have taken is such a great idea. I bet it's fun for you to look back and see where you've been!
What a perfect little belly you have! I'm behind in my blog checks and I'm so glad everything is going perfect for you!!!
You made it! go sprinkles go! grow grow grow. you look great. soon little miracle (all babies are) will be here.
You look so good even in a T-shirt and shorts!!! Glad things are going well and love that we are going through this at the same time!!
Marsha
Who cares about the clothes, you LOOOOK great. Love the update.
no food cravings? Thats amazing! I found your blog while searching for information on pregnancy. I think your blog is very helpful and believe that you could reach even more people if you joined Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network (HBN). The HBN is comprised of over 2,600 of the web's best health writers and their content is read by over 6 million visitors a month at Wellsphere.com.
For more information about joining, please visit http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger or email me at hua [at] wellsphere [dot] com.
Best,
Hua
Director of Blogger Networks
24 weeks, YEAH!!! Glad you are doing so well! Let us see the finished vanity and have a nice visit with your mom!!
What camera do you have? It takes wonderful pictures and I am looking to get a nice one before the baby comes!
Post a Comment