9.03.2009

The Couch Chronicles: The Final Chapter
Family Movie Night!


I'm a little behind in posting but while I was on bedrest
we had our very first "Family Movie Night"!
Crista picked out the movie "Finding Nemo"
and Daddy popped some yummy popcorn.
We all 3 had a great evening
and now Crista asks several times a week for Movie Night.
I just love our family!!


8 comments:

Bryce's momma said...

Isn't family the best? I love the last one and how Christa is still watching the movies. Ya'll are making great memories. It is this kind of quality time that she will remember and treasure! Not the expensive vacations!

Gardenia said...

beautiful faces. my daughter loves popcorn too, espcially cheese popcorn.

Hannah said...

How sweet is that? I love the self portrait of all three of you. We have movie night almost every Saturday night in the winter. It is always fun!

Let's meet up at that park once the leaves start to turn for some fun fall photos!

Arena Mom said...

Oh I love family movie nights!!! Cuddling up is the best. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

oh geez I saw the little picture on my screen, it just show the first picture and I thoguth oh no she's back on bedrest!
so glad you are not. We do alot of family movie nights with popcorn on friday nights, or sometimes in our bed (no popcorn). How fun adn way to make the most of bedrest.

Marsha said...

We love having a movie night too! We all 5 pile-up on the sofa and watch a movie and eat snacks. Great pictures! Glad you are no longer on the couch!!!
Marsha

Brooke said...

Very cute! Glad to see your family getting back into the swing of things.

Pineapple Princess said...

Now THAT'S a good time right there!!