10.05.2009

No Buts!

Crista's entered a new phase recently.
It's the
"But Mommy....!"
phase.
It goes something like this:
ME: Crista, I need you to___________ (fill in the blank).
CRISTA: But Mommy.... (in a whiny voice)
I usually give her "the look" and she promptly replies,
"NO BUTS!"

It works to her advantage that she's so cute!!





9 comments:

Hannah said...

We have entered the Whiny stage too. We always tell Sophia...It's a good thing you are cute I'd lock you in a closet!

Dmitry tells her "It's a good thing your cute or I'd smack the crap out of you!" Big Brother Love...It's so sweet :)

For the record, I can't imagine anyone with those big, adorable eyes doing ANYTHING bad!

Gardenia said...

it sure does help, doesn't it! ha, I know that feeling. we have not gotten to the "but mommy" stage yet. we are still in the "no mommy" stage. i'm sure it's around the corner. who is the real doll in that second picture!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

You got her hair cut, cute cute cute! yea I think they probably go from one stage to another lovely stage, but it does help that they are cute, its hard not to laugh (at times). Now Maya says something that she's not suppose to I give her the look and I hear I"m sorry in a very sweet voice. Maya loves that Dora doll, although not more then her bear.

Just Believing said...

Cute she is! Oh how the phases are so fun :)

Brooke said...

Very cute pics of her. She really looks like her Dora doll!

Anita said...

I have to say that Clara is not there yet. So I have one more thing to look forward to. (haha)
Crista eyes are so beauitful.

Hope you had a good weekend.
Sissy

Mama Bear said...

laughing laughing laughing!!! She's soooo beautiful and we just get the plain down and out NO!!! Helps to be cute!!!!! LOL

Lindy D. said...

Crista is so beautiful! I love her "ice cream cone" top and her resemblance to Dora. What a lucky little sister she is going to have.

Anonymous said...

Seriously : ) She is SO adorable, how can you say no???? : )