10.27.2009

30 Weeks






How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: + 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No. Maybe I’ll be a lucky one!?
Sleep: Some nights good, some nights not so good.
Best moment this week: Setting up the crib. The room is coming together little by little!
Movement: Its non-stop!!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular
Gender: Still a girl!
Labor signs: No, we were good this week! I thought I could've been having contractions last Saturday but after talking to my Dr we're postive they were Braxton Hicks contractions. They were completely different than the week before.
Belly button in or out? Hasn’t changed
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and just feeling “normal”.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up Sprinkle’s room. Its almost there!
Weekly Wisdom: Napping is more important than my soap opera. I can’t believe I just admitted that!
Milestones: We’re at the point where I see the Dr every 2 weeks now. This pregnancy is flying by! I also noticed a few things this week...1. I can't see my feet any more. Not at all. Not even my big toes! 2. It is now a 3-step process to roll over in bed. My body surely isn't my own anymore!!!


Yesterday I was getting groceries and the lady who was checking me out made the comment that I must have a ways to go in my pregnancy. I told her I only have 2 more months until my due date. She looked at me again and said, "You sure are little for being that far along!". I just smiled and said something like "It must be all baby." But in my head I was thinking, "You add 22 lbs to your belly and tell me how "little" you feel!! I guess everyone has their own perspective!

11 comments:

Just Believing said...

Is it just me or is your pregnancy flying by! 30 wks!!! Looking beautiful!!!

Hannah said...

I know I say it every week but ***Cutest Pregnant lady in town***

Can't wait to meet Sprinkles. :)

Unknown said...

You look great! Congrats on it all! Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!

Marsha said...

Great picture, love the fall leaves! I hear that all the time about being small, but I am with you about carrying extra 20 lbs!! Hope the final weeks go smooth (for both of us)!!!!
Marsha

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

wow i was thinking that you looked plently big, just perfect! I love the shot with the fall leaves. I guess the crib went together good, I battled ours. Only a few more updates before sprinkles arrives!

Gardenia said...

you look great. is Sprinkles scheduled to be a Christmas baby?? whenever she decides to arrive, she will be beautiful and loved!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

You look awesome!!

I love the milestones..our bed is pretty high and watching me get out of it is quite comical!

Lindy said...

You are just glowing! 30 weeks along sounds so much further than 29!

Jennifer Bowen said...

You still look fabulous after 30 weeks! Baby Sprinkles seems very active... that's great. Can't wait to see photos of her room! =D

Brooke said...

You do look wonderful. I have officially broken away from you with the weight gain. I am up 26lbs. Whats funny is if you had not lost those 4 pounds we would probably be exactly the same. I know what you mean by your body is not your own! Lookin good!

Mama Bear said...

You look awesome!