10.29.2009

My Little Blue Ribbon Baker

Last Saturday our church had it annual
Harvest Party.
This year we decided to have a chili cook-off as well as a dessert bake-off.
The only stipulation on the dessert was it had to have
pumpkin
in the recipe.
Crista wanted to enter it so I helped her find a recipe.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars.
Yum!
Crista took her job seriously and reminded me quite often
that she didn't need any help
(except opening the cans and putting it in/out the oven).
She had so much fun making her creation
and I was one proud Mama watching her love for baking grow.









Congratulations Crista!!
The newest KFC Blue Ribbon Baker!!

11 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Crista! She is simply precious.
Blessings,
Amy

Hannah said...

Awesome!! Way to go Crista :) YUMMY!!

Jessica D. said...

I love those creative layout on you blog. How did you make those polaroids?

Arena Mom said...

All right Crista!! Nice work! Adorable shirt and pictures. Love the scrap book style!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Congratulations, Crista!!! You did a great job. I wish I could have been there to taste your creation. I'm sure you'll be making more of those yummy desserts once your mom has baby Sprinkles. =)

Jaimee said...

Wow, that's wonderful!!! She is sooo adorable in her apron!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhhh, how special she is. Love that she won first place!
Happy weekend.

Gardenia said...

what a little Betty Crocker she is! love the pictures and congratulations to Crista for winning the contest.

Anonymous said...

What a big girl!!! I love how you did the pictures!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

That is awesome I bet she felt like she won $100, congratulations!!!!!!

Lindy said...

Wow, what an ambitious little girl she is! I especially love the picture of her holding the tray of pumpkin bars. She is so sweet.
Best wishes, Lindy (Melinda)