10.31.2009

Its A Sad, Sad Day

Today is a sad day at the Brown household.
There will be no Trick-or-Treating for Crista because
she's sick.
101.9 fever and runny nose.
Yucky sickness!!
She's in good spirits though, just a tad cranky.
But honestly, I didn't even realize she had a fever.
I even took her outside to play yesterday
and to the post office.
Bad Mama!
The one thing that is different is she just wants to
watch TV.
No playing.
And that's just NOT my Crista.
This is how I found her yesterday.
In front of the TV with the tissue box next to her.
Poor baby!


I'm so glad she's only 3
and doesn't realize what she'll be missing tonight.
I hate to see my child disappointed!

10 comments:

Amy said...

I hope she feels better soon.
Blessings,
Amy

Lund7 said...

Poor little girl! Hope she feels better tomorrow. My kids would be devastated if they missed Trick-or-treating!( but they are older!)

Happy Halloween!

Just Believing said...

:( aww poor thing...you guys can come trick or treating here any day and we will pretend its halloween :)

feel better!

Brooke said...

That it too bad. She will get a chance next year with little sister sprinkles!

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, poor little munchkin. Hope she's feeling better soon.

Anita said...

Poor like Crista. I am sorry that she is sick. We will be praying that she gets better soon. If you need anything just let me know.

Love
Sissy

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

That is sad, butyou are right she doesn't completely get what she is missing, unless you had trick or treaters coming to your door. HOpe she feels better soon and no one else gets it.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...what a sad but sweet picture! Maybe you could dress her up tonight and "pretend" it's halloween and take her to your family or friends house?! Just an idea. We actually forgot about carving the pumpkin yesterday so we are going to do it tonight! lol

I hope Crista feels better soon!

Gardenia said...

oh, probably worse for mommy than for Crista. hope you all are feeling better. in 2008 my baby was sick and couldn't participate in the easter egg hunt. mom was more sad than baby.

Jennifer Bowen said...

Oh, no! Poor baby girl! I feel so sad for her. I hope she's feeling better. I'm sure you did something special for her on Halloween. XO