10.16.2009

FFF-Orange


This week's theme is "orange"
and since we've been slacker parents
and haven't taken our daughter to the pumpkin patch
yet...
these orange (& blue) pics
will have to do!
These were taken last summer while
Crista was sporting her new
Florida Gator cheerleader outfit.
Can you believe how little she looked just
one year ago?!
Hope you have a great Friday and...
GO GATORS!!!
Head on over to Hannah's blog to see more orange photos.





18 comments:

Hannah said...

I haven't been to the pumpkin patch yet either. I bought some pumpkins at the local farmers market but that is all (so far!)

I love these pictures, she was SO little. It makes me sad...where did our babies go??

Hannah said...

We must have been leaving comments at the same exact time. Where did our babies go??

Let me know if you need anything. I am already praying.

Kim & Dave said...

Precious!!!

I love the one of her standing there holind the pom-poms!

Pineapple Princess said...

Oh, she is so precious! I could just gobble her up.

Don't you just want to freeze her in time?

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so sweet! Looks like you have a future cheerleader on your hands!!!

One Busy Momma said...

Adorable little cheerleader!!!

Jennifer Bowen said...

Crista looks so adorable in her Gators cheerleading outfit! Definitely a great entry for orange. Love the first shot!

And, yes... you should have sent me a photo of you for the alphabet challenge. =D

Lindy said...

Oh, Crista is so sweet. I can't wait to see her with the baby.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

she is so cute! and so funny how they look the same but there little cute chubbier baby cheeks that they slowly loose. Shoot I had a photo question to ask you,I am now done trying to take birthday photos it just crazy can't get what I want so maybe next year. I will comment again when I remember what it was.

Arena Mom said...

That first shot is amazing!!!! She does indeed look adorable, but would look better if it was a Buckeyes outfit :) :) :)

Just Believing said...

OMGoodness I am dying of her cuteness and how little she was!!! GREAT PHOTOS!!!! I am from FL but my dad went to FSU so he says Go FSU :)

Brooke said...

How sweet. She does look so much more baby then now. A year makes such a difference at that age and yet I am sure it gos by so fast.

Mama Bear said...

not good enough weather for us to head to the pumpkin patch either but have to say I sooo love these pictures! Tooooo cute!

Gardenia said...

what a living doll she is! check her out in that gator uniform. love the hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! She is adorable in that cheerleading outfit!! We are Gator fans in this house too, well we follow Tim Tebow and therefore the Gators!

Jaimee said...

Love your blog! And your family is the cutest! Found you through the Salas blog. My daughter, Isabela, was born in Guatemala in April of 2007. You look amazing in your pregnant profile, I hope to follow your journey with two!

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get much cuter than that!

My Trendy Tykes said...

How cute!

GO GATORS....WOO HOOOO!