How precious, Melinda! That first photo is definitely a keeper. Print it big and put it up on your wall. I love it! The second one is hilarious. Silly moments are the best, aren't they? LOL Great clarity on that shot.
You two are so cute! It looks like you have so much fun together all the time. I bet you cant wait until Sprinkles gets to join. Yeah for the 3rd trimester!!!!
what adorable little shots! definetly ones to develop! thanks for visiting my blog! it's very nice to meet you! congratulations on your pregnancy! i look forward to reading more updates...you have a nice pregnancy journal going here! love it!
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
14 comments:
I'm not sure you guys could be ANY cuter! Happy Friday - cheers to many more silly moments!
Aww......those are cute!!!!
I had forgotten (since I haven't been around FFF for a while) that you guys are expecting!!!
COngrats, again!
oh how fun, just really fun pictures. Kids are so fun and funny they are just a crack up.
so cute. crista is a little love! I love the red flowers bedspread as the background of the photos.
How precious, Melinda! That first photo is definitely a keeper. Print it big and put it up on your wall. I love it! The second one is hilarious. Silly moments are the best, aren't they? LOL Great clarity on that shot.
I especially love the first picture... very sweet.
So cute!!! I say enjoy and have as many moments like this as you can, because they will be grown soon!
Marsha
You two are so cute! It looks like you have so much fun together all the time. I bet you cant wait until Sprinkles gets to join. Yeah for the 3rd trimester!!!!
Crista is getting so big and beautiful every time I see her. Crista has a awesome smile.
Sissy
always a cutie :)
I havent been here in a while and happy to see the new addition :)
YOur photos made me smile!
You guys are SO adorable! Those pictures made my day :)
I hope you guys are staying dry! I don't know about you but I am over this rain.
Those are really fab pics. Have agreat weekend.
what adorable little shots! definetly ones to develop! thanks for visiting my blog! it's very nice to meet you! congratulations on your pregnancy! i look forward to reading more updates...you have a nice pregnancy journal going here! love it!
Post a Comment