FFF-Spooky/Fall
This week’s theme is “Spooky”
But since Crista is still so young and her imagination is in overdrive,
we try to stay away from anything on the
scary side.
Instead I chose to do more of a “Fall Is Here” post.
Here are the top 4 reasons I know Fall is here…
#4...We’re raking and playing in the leaves
(although they’re almost completely off the trees now)

#3...We’ve had little visitors show up at breakfast.
Boy were they were yummy!
#2...We’ve been doing lots of pumpkin crafts
(can you guess which jar is whose?)











14 comments:
Oh, My!!! You got some adorable pics there!!! (& some pretty goofy ones, too!)
the first picture is beautiful. and I love those ghost pancakes -- you've given me an idea for this weekend! and I'm meaning to try those tissue paper glass jars too.
Oh my gosh!! Is one of those your hubby??
You are so creative! What a great idea for breakfast tomorrow! The Hannah Montana costume is too funny!
That last picture is very SPOOKY :)
Sophia is VERY easily upset by scary stuff so no spooky things going on here even if I hadn't been sick.
LOVE the pancakes. We are so much a like...we do stuff like that all the time!
Love your pumpkins!! Cute. I'll email you about getting together. We just need some nice weather huh?
I love the pancakes and the jars. So cute!
The last picture is very spooky :)
Blessings,
Amy
Yikes! The last pic is spooky
What cute pancakes!
BTW, in case you have a Christmas baby, you may want to consider the names Natalie, Holly or Noelle.
(I actually know a woman born on Christmas day named Merry Christmas Morgan. She goes my Merry Morgan.)
LOVE IT!!! That is so funny and spooky!
What fun in the leaves! Love Crista's jacket and love the pancakes! Super cute!
Love the pics with the leaves!!!!
Awesome halloween crafts!!!
Men dressing as Hannah Montana... now THAT is kinda spooky!!! *laughs*
Hilarious last picture! I feel like you'll own them one for posting it! :)
Great pictures!
Ooooh, those pancakes are making me hungry, those are sooo cute! And I love the jars, how did you do that? The Hanna Montana men are VERY scary!!! And I LOVE the leaf pictures with Christa! Great post!
cute cute cute, we are not scared of these sorts of things for whatever reason. love your crafts.
You are one awesome creative mommy! Laughed and laughed at the picture of the "men" in the Hannah Montana!
Post a Comment