28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks…officially starting my 3rd trimester!
Total weight gain/loss: + 22 lbs. Big jump this week. Wow!!
Maternity clothes? Loving them!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Had some good nights, had some bad nights. But I slept 4 1/2 hours straight last night. I feel like a new woman!!
Best moment this week: Setting a date for the baby shower!
Movement: Lots and lots. I think Sprinkles may be getting crowded in there…she’s constantly stretching and pushing her little backside out against my stomach. Its quite obvious when she does it too…makes my stomach lopsided :-) She even showed off this trick for the Dr this morning.
Food cravings: None
Gender: Sweet little girl!
Labor signs: Not yet
Belly button in or out? Holding steady at flat.
What I miss: My energy. But I was finally released to exercises again this morning so I’m hoping that will help with my lack of energy!
What I am looking forward to: We just registered for birthing classes although it’s not until November.
Weekly Wisdom: Pregnancy…what a gift!
Milestones: I felt the baby have hiccups this week! It was amazing!! Also, my hips have started to widen. Normally, that wouldn’t be a good thing but under the circumstances, it’s a great thing! My body is starting to prepare for the birth!








14 comments:
That's a beautiful pregnancy photo, Crista! No stretch marks???? I'm jealous!!!
By the way...I meant to say Melinda, not Crista!!!! A bit of a brain fart I had!!!! That's a beautiful pregnancy shot for YOU not your daughter!!!!
I love that photograph! It's beautiful of you. I feel so blessed and lucky to experience pregnancy. Isn't it amazing? I can't wait to have a bump like yours one day! :)
That's a beautiful shot of you with child, Melinda! I had a flat belly button, too, towards the end of my pregnancy. I was worried that it would stay that way. It does pop back in once you have your child. ;D Don't you just love it when the baby moves around your belly. It's such a unique feeling. I was always in awe when that would happen. :)
Great photo!! I can not believe how fast everything is going by. Pretty soon our little miracles will be in our arms!
Marsha
That is a beautiful picture. So sweet and timeless. Love it.
Can you believe you are in the home stretch? Yay! Everything is better with Sprinkles in it :)
beautiful shot! sounds like everything is going good and yea the 3rd trimester, officially this time!
so with you we have had such awful weather when its normally great that even shooting in the middle of the day to get some warmth is too cold. I wanted to make her birthday card so I might just do it and then if it actually warms up by the end of the month do even more. I know when I am in AV mode (still too scared to try it in TV, I will someday) I have my aperature set at 4 which should let more light in, do you think I should change it? I wish I could see what the picture looked like, but there is no way I can stop to come inside and think Maya will continue to cooperate.
yes, truly. what a gift! beautiful photo of mommy and her love.
You look great girl!! congrats on being able to exercise again!! Hopefully I can go back to normal soon;) Have a wonderful rest of the week!
You are so beautiful! Those will be GREAT pics to share with your belly baby!
And you are right - pregnancy is a gift - hope you are enjoying it.
Yeah for the 3rd trimester!! Love it. I cant believe we are both at a gain of 22 pounds! You look wonderful by the way. I also am seeing the little butt poking out every which way. He has all kinds of new tricks these days.
What a great photo! You are getting so big....in a good way! I'm so excited for you.
Glad you are enjoying ever moment of this experience.
That is a beautiful picture! Isn't it great to be in the 3rd trimester? You look great.
Post a Comment