Every day is an adventure if you have a 3 year old!
On this particular day our adventure was
painting,
one of Crista’s favorite craft things to do.
My one goal was to keep it off the carpet,
which we did!
And every time Crista got some on her table she would look at me and say,
“It’s OK Mama! It’ll come right off!”
...as she licks her finger and smudges the paint streak
{all over the table.}
Got to love the adventures of a 3 year old!





Make sure you stop by Hannah's blog to see more "adventure" pictures!











17 comments:
Cute!!! Boy, do I know about adventures with a a three year old!!!!
Great pictures! She looks like she did a great job painting.
My kids love painting too and I hate the mess it makes. So I have them do it in our unfinished basement on a playskool table I rescued from our old neighbor's trash. That way I don't ruin their fun by worrying about the mess the whole time.
Geez she is growing up so fast! Love the painting pictures. Enjoy your weekend.
What a happy and adorable little artiste!!!!!!
that looks like a great craft day! they can look so serious when they are hard at "play."
oh Geez Melinda I didn't know your table was over the carpet! wow that is a challenge. I love the blue hand picture, your lighting was so good for being inside, I guess the windwo helps with that. Well I just did painting with 3 kids 2,3,4 and then a 1 year who didn't count other then keeping him from grabbing stuff from off the table but I have a crummy old card table and chairs that can get all painted on so no stress there.
Love her! Life with a three year old IS an adventure. We paint almost every day...Sophia is really into art.
I am out of town next week for most of the week but if the weather is nice do you want to meet the following week?
Wow, it looks like she had a blast!! I love your angles in your pictures!
I just love good adventures. Crista is beautiful and I love those big eyes of hers. I just stared laughing when I saw the blue hand. To much fun.
P.S. We will see you Saturday.
Sissy
Great pictures - she is so beautiful!
Wonderful pictures. You are such a great photographer. Plus Christa is just super cute. I love all her little expressions.
Crista is getting so big! and she is the cutest thing paint and all :)
These are so cute! What a beautiful little girl! {grin}
What fun colorful pics. The one of her hand in blue paint is great!
She is so beautiful! I love that you have all these amazing and fun adventures. Three was one of my favorite ages!
She is simply adorable!!! Love the blue hand picture, so cute and creative!!! Great pictures and such a wonderful adventure!
Looks like she had a great time. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment