For the month of July
we get to choose our favorite photo of the week.
Before leaving on vacation,
we were at Jake's home church for VBS.
I love this photo not only because of the beautiful colors,
but because Jake's grandfather made each of the
stained glass windows
in the church.
To have Jake and Addie in front of the window makes it
extra-special!
Make sure to go to Hannah's blog
to see more
FFF!









6 comments:
That is so cool! I love that his grandfather made the windows! That totally makes it even more special :)
What a sweet and great picture! Such beautiful windows!
That's awesome! What a great picture. Hope you enjoy the 4th!
beautiful and very artistic!!
Stunning!
gorgeous. I remember getting to help color in picture designs when they were putting in some new stained glass windows in my grampy's church, they really are so beautiful.
Post a Comment