7.14.2010

I ♥ Family Pictures!

This will start off a series of posts from
our vacation.
I haven't forgotten about our vacation pictures,
I'm just having a hard time
{finding enough time}
to edit and post them!
Guess I have other things on my mind :-)

While at Hilton Head I took the opportunity
to take a few family photos...
with the help from Mama!
Even got in a few of just me & Jake.
That doesn't happen near enough!






Be on the lookout for more vacation pictures!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

You guys are SO cute!

Melinda's Mama did a great job!
I love all the pictures...There is something about that one of Crista in front of the fountains that is too adorable.

Love all the pictures! SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Love every single one of them! Especially the one of the girls with Grandma!

Where did you go on vacation?

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

what great pictures, how nice to have a family picture, all coordinated and everything. I also really like the fountain pictures and grandma with her girls!
I am waiting waiting to see what you do for Crista's birthday pictures.................
I will ahve a few months after you and cooler weather to figure out Maya's.

Donna said...

BEE-YOU-TEE FUL pictures!! Wow! Great job, but I must say - you did have rather "easy on the eye" subject matter!

You guys just all look amazing - what a great treasure to have! Wish I could tell you a favorite - but I love them all. It's great to see "Mom and Dad" pics, too!