One of my favorite things about the summer is
the beach!!
Every year we make our annual trek to Hilton Head
since its so close to my parent's home.
As usual, we had a blast.
Crista is a fish and can't get enough of it!
Addie had her first taste of the beach
and I'm sure she'll be loving it
just as much as her big sister.
We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
We've been going to Hilton Head for YEARS now
so how did we miss this little jewel?
Crista couldn't contain herself
so she played in the fountain with her clothes on!
Such fun!!
Have I mentioned lately that I love summer?!?!
Make sure you check out Hannah's blog to see more FFF!
















8 comments:
Those are great! I love their little pink suites too...so cute!
I love that Crista played in the fountains in her clothes. Sophia did the same thing in Florida one night. She rode home a naked little Monkey girl :)
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do on these hot summer days! Great picture of Crista in the fountain!!
I love the picture of Addie with her little piggies in the water!! Precious!
& we have a few kiddos here that can't resist the fountains, either!!
Love the matching tutu swimmies! The fountain looks fantastic - there is one at the zoo that I haven't let the girls get into since the ride home is super long, but its just a matter of time!
How fun! I have always wanted to go to Hilton Head. I'm hoping to go next summer so I'll have to get some travel advice!
ok now I am jealous of the beach! I LOVE the beach, we dont' even have a warm beach and I still love it,I call it my therapy. This year even though we've been married 10 years we are skipping the beach, much cheaper to go camping. YOu guys look like you had a blast!
you are one awesome photgrapher. all the pics of your girls are beautiful. love the sun hat!! and the laugh out loud grins of Crista.
Ok, so I hate sand but your photos make me want to go to the beach again!
I can't wait until tomorrow...we should have tons of fun!
Post a Comment