My precious firstborn
who I cried for
and prayed for
and loved completely
long before I ever knew you.
My heart {melted} at the first sight of you,
never to be the same again.
Who lives each day with a blazing passion
and a hopeful expectation
that I truly admire.
Who has a heart for Jesus
and an understanding of the
things of God
well beyond your 3 (almost 4) years.
You blow me away!
Who is a big Daddy's girl...
but you're also Mama's too!
You have enough love to smother us both
and find abundant
hugs, kisses, and rib tickles
in either of our laps.
Who is continually caught somewhere in between
being a baby
and a little girl.
But you reassure me constantly that
"I'll aways be your baby, Mama! Even with I'm big!"
And you melt my heart {all over again}.
Crista Elise, Darling, Missy Mae.
How empty my world would be without you!
You have graced my life with
princesses,
tea parties,
and everything make-believe.
But the joy you have given me is
immeasurable!
I take delight in you
and I'm crazy in love with you!
{you didn't think I could leave out my Crista, did you? After Addie's session went so well, I just had
to do the same with my Crista! And for the record, the last pic is my
FAVORITE!!}














11 comments:
Beautiful.
What a talent to take your own pics with your girls!! Wow.
You have inspired me to do the same with my boys. I have way too many pictures of ONLY them, I need to get in some pics too!! ;) So at least they know I existed, ha!
Okay, where's my box of kleenex?!
You write such beautiful posts.
What two little sweetie pies you have!
I love the last picture too!
I love these posts and the pictures just to piecies!! Love shines right through the internet.
My favorite picture is the second one!! And I agree with Terri... your writing is just a beautiful as your pictures.
These are SO my favorite posts!!! I just adore them (and you AND your girls!!)
I'll never forget the moment between Crista and Sophia when they realized they "matched" I think it is the sweetest moment.
I agree! Beautiful post!! Beautiful pictures but even more beautiful words!!
Wow! Amazing again! I love them and what you've written as well!
Again, how sweet. The love you have for your girls is beautiful!
what a sweet girl! i love that second picture
I love your pictures! I can't believe you took them yourself. You probably wrote it somewhere in your blog but I just have to know, what kind of camera and lens do you use?
Oh geez I just love them, whats new I know, you are just fabulous.
I really love the second picture, she just looks so sweet, of course the first picture has that cute nose crinkle, hmmm wonder where she got that from, somehow you both look about the same int he picture.
Yummy I love those sweettart suckers! and who doens't want to do a photoshoot with a yummy treat!
Post a Comment