Great pictures and a great idea! We are having pictures taken this Sunday and I want sweet princess pictures and Bella is more a rock star! Maybe I can get a guitar, put her in her pettiskirt and please us both!
Very cute! Train track pictures have been so popular lately but they make me super nervous every time I see them. LOL I know its silly. Your girls are just too cute.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
12 comments:
Oh my goodness! They turned out great! I was going to ask you if you ever did them.
Love that first one of Crista!! So cute and the last one of them together...killing me with sweet cuteness!
Cute photo's!
Absolutely adorable!!!
unreal. soooo good. the first one I love --- it's l;ike she's a country music star!!!
Yours turned out great!
Your pictures are so great. Love the train tracks and guitar case. You are super talented.
Great pictures and a great idea! We are having pictures taken this Sunday and I want sweet princess pictures and Bella is more a rock star! Maybe I can get a guitar, put her in her pettiskirt and please us both!
Very cute! Train track pictures have been so popular lately but they make me super nervous every time I see them. LOL I know its silly. Your girls are just too cute.
Oh my goodness! They can't possibly get any cuter!
I love the last picture and how sweetly Crista is holding Addie's little hand.
Boy those are some CUTE girls! hip too!
these made me smile :D your girls are growing.
Post a Comment