7.12.2010

Crista's New Thing

My sweet Crista
 has a new favorite...

Posing for Mama!!
In all of these pictures she posed herself.
Such a funny girl!!






We do make the {perfect} pair.
I love taking pictures
and Crista loves modeling for pictures!
Perfect!!

8 comments:

Blessed Single Mom said...

She is so beautiful! I have a poser also. Mine loves to pose any time she thinks I am taking her picture.
I always enjoy your pictures. You have a blessed family.

Anonymous said...

And what a gorgeous model you have!
Abbie does the same thing these days. After she gets dressed she'll ask if I want to take her picture! =)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

such a cute little model, aren't they so funny with their poses!

Hannah said...

So cute! She does a great job :) I am loving the ones of her laying on the swing set. Those are adorable.

You already know how silly Sophia is about posing! I think it's from us taking their picture since they were babies :)

Gardenia said...

wow, what a beautiful poser. and that first shot with the reflection of you in her eyes is just exquisite!!!

Marsha said...

She is just too cute!!!!! She may be a model one day!
Marsha

Ashley said...

love, love, love it!!

Steph{anie} said...

I love the crinkled nose in the last photo!