6.29.2010

Grinnin' From Ear To Ear!

Addie Grace is grinnin' from
ear to ear
tonight!
And you're probably wondering "why?"
Right?!?!

Its because she got to try solids
for the {first time}
tonight!
And boy did she come
to the table prepared!!

Addie's first bite.
Seems pretty happy
about her current situation  :-)

Then reality set in...
(nice sun flare, honey!!)


And well,
the jury's still out.
We'll try again tomorrow!
(and for the record, it was an avacado)

6 comments:

Hannah said...

What a big girl!!

Addie is such a sweetie...I love the pictures of her first bite. What a great moment.

{Good job on the sun flare Jake!}

Lauren said...

how sweet! such cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww, how cute! I bet one day avocados will be her favorite!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

oh I love that grin with that first bite! it did kind of go downhill, like hmmmmmmm I'm not so sure about this green stuff afterall.

Ashley said...

Great pics!!

jenn said...

love her experssion!!