We're on vacation this week
but had to participate in FFF.
I captured this moment between
{Jake and Crista}
a couple of weeks ago
and it portrays their relationship to a T.
Complete love and adoration!
Crista is lucky to have a Daddy like Jake.
Jake is lucky to have a daughter like Crista.
And I'm lucky I get to watch their amazing relationship grow!
Make sure to click here to see more FFF over at Hannah's!








8 comments:
What a sweet moment! I love their expressions. So sweet.
I hope you guys are having a great time...have fun and wish Jake a Happy Father's Day from us.
Thanks for always encouraging me :)
I love the way she is looking up at him :)
Happy Fathers day Jake, enjoy it with your 3 girls!
Great picture!
So sweet! I love how she is looking up at her dad. That is adorable!
what a pair! love her eyes looking up at her daddy.
sooooo sweet! I love the relationship between daughters and Fathers, its just something special.
That is a beautiful moment between Daddy and Daughter!
How sweet is that...Happy Fathers Day!
Post a Comment