Last weekend I had an incredible opportunity to be
part of the I ♥ Faces Photowalk in Columbus.
The weather actually cooperated and it stopped raining
just long enough for us to complete the walk.
We went to a quaint little part of town and
they provided 3 models.
The rest was up to us.
I learned so much and had a great time doing it!
I have TONS to learn still and it was intimidating taking pictures
next to seasoned professionals,
but I'm really glad I did it!
Here are just a few of the pictures I took last weekend.


















6 comments:
Melinda you have auch a good eye! what fabulous pictures!
Wow! Great job Melinda! They all look fantastic! I love the one where you focused on the little girls feet and also the one with the young women by the blue door!
Beutiful!
Great pics! Both very pretty girls but I really prefer your usual subjects :)
you got it down, girl. you really know what you are doing! great shots. gosh you live close to several bloggie mommas! how great.
Oh boy, I look lovely! Good thing I was able to wash the sweat (and the Nikon) off me after I got home! OK, totally kidding...you know I love ya! It was a fun morning and totally worth the drive.
I love these pictures. There were a few I hadn't seen yet...they are awesome!
I am so glad you and Aimee finally got to meet...isn't she just amazing??
Such a fun weekend!
Post a Comment