Some of our favorite Summer loves
can't be found in a store.
Won't be found on our bookshelf.
And isn't hidden in the toy box.
What we love the most is
playing outside on a warm summer evening,
Probably over absolutely nothing.
Probably over absolutely everything,
experiencing complete and utter love,
unconditionally
and relishing in it,
is sharing all these wonderful Summer loves
with Mamaw!
Have a fabulous weekend!!











12 comments:
oh I love that last pictures of them sqeezing each other's hands. awesome post!!
Your photos are amazing! I love the upside down swing photo!!! I love your header too! Glad to have met you!
There is nothing like the comfort of a grandmother's unconditional love and you have captured it beautifully.
Awwww so sweet! We love those things as well. Problem is here in oregon we have had record amounts of rain lately!! So sad because we had a Zoo day planned today but its so gray out. Send us some sunshine!
What an awesome cool Mamaw! I've definitely have learned to love summers now that I'm a mom!
What a sweet post!
Have a great weekend!
Yeah Mamaw's memories are great!
Love all the pics!
Love those pics!!! I think spending time with family is one of the biggest bessings of summer!
Beautiful as always! Crista looks like she adores her mamaw!
I can almost hear those belly giggles!
FANTASTIC! I can just feel the pictures, awesome!
we are suppose to get some warm weather this week, yay!
I love these. They show everything that summer should be about :)
I was going to make a few "moments" in my favorite post (like picking blueberries...yum!) but I ended up getting to spend the day and evening with my Mom so I enjoyed my moments and then cheated on the blog! :)
Post a Comment