One of our favorite spring time activities
is planting our garden.
We look forward to it each year
and this year was no different!
Crista loves that she has her own little garden
that she chose to plant flowers in.
Papaw & Mamaw even got in on the action :-)


just like the rest of us and her toes felt the
dirt
for the very first time!












4 comments:
looks like so much fun! We love our garden too! : )
Check out that sun flare!! So cool! Even Jake's leg hair is glowing :)
I LOVE having a garden. We skipped it this year and I totally miss it.
I'm going to try to get those Brown County pictures up soon!
love those little chubby feet in the dirt and that great sunflare! yes our garden is in and we have been eating spinach out of it already. Joe does the big garden, I hav my own new spot just for raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries. Of course my part in the real garden are the pumpkins and watermelons!
Great pics!! Cant wait to see what grows. The girls are just too cute!!!
Marsha
Post a Comment