6.04.2010

Summer Fun Kickoff!






Showing you our summer family fun!!
Addie's been doing a little of this...
...and a lot of this!
Crista's been spending most of her time
in her bathing suit.


And doing this.

And this.

And being such a cutie in the meantime :-)

Crista's also been doing some of this.

And this.

And this,
trying to keep cool in this
awesome
summer heat!

Even Daddy got in on the fun!
And we all agree that {the best way} to eat supper
in the summer
is outside!

We summer!!
Make sure you stop by Hannah's blog for more FFF!

18 comments:

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Looks like fun!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

Looks like your kiddies are having a blast...great pics:)

Arena Mom said...

Oh yeah! We eat EVERY meal outside in the summer too! Love it!

Aileen said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Ben is a water baby just like Crista. Hope we can get them together sometime this summer!

Anonymous said...

You have a great backyard and awesome water toys! I bet you all lots of fun out there. I love it that you caught your husband having water fun too! =)

Melissa G said...

What a wonderful way to kick of the summer, as a family, together, having fun.

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, my goodness!!! What fun pics!!!

Looks like you kicked off the summer with a bang!

Lauren said...

that picture of daddy in the slide is hysterical!!! I love all the photos! Your girls are so cute!! :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

yes yes it all looks wonderful! too bad we coudl fill up Crista's pool with our rain!!!! those are some cool summer water things you all have. A nap in the nice warm shade, sounds and looks wonderful.

Brooke said...

Wait its summer somewhere???? Here in the great Northwest we are enjoying rain and cold still. Boooo. Love your pics. What a cute polka dot swim suit!!

Gardenia said...

wonderful pics. beautiful girlies.

Dani said...

Don't you love the warm weather??I got really hot here in Florida now. We are having 97 degrees right now!
I have a question...I have problems with spacing on my blog.When I create a post and try to put space in between different paragraphs, the space disappears when I publish the post - it just appears as bunched-up writing. And when I upload photos first it won't let me put spaces in between at all!I read that many people have that problem but your posts look perfect and I thought I ask you. It's really frustrating...

nora said...

In the bumbo already? Augh! So big, so fast!

Love the swimming pictures - next summer you'll be watching two kiddos swim!

Hannah said...

I LOVE that first picture of Addie sleeping! That is so sweet!

You got a super cool slip and slide! Very cool :)Love Jake coming through it too!

vaneblu said...

How precious are those two little ones!
Crista is having the summer of her life, what a fun age!

Lori said...

Love all the pictures. Happy Summer!!

Ashley said...

Hehe, I hope you don't mind I kinda stole your layout of your FFF post onto my FFF post. Sorry I really liked it...:)

Jessica D. said...

that hubby of yours just barley fit through that slip n slide :D