6.06.2010

I told her she better enjoy it...

...because it's the only time
in her life that
fat rolls will be considered cute

...and people will want to squeeze you
{because of}
the rolls on top of rolls
that are found abundantly on your legs.


...and dimples,
where knuckles should be,
are deemed {delicious}


...and massive thunder thighs are actually reckoned
as healthy.
Yes, I told her...

she better enjoy it now!


PS-I simply adore my chunky little
blue eyed
monkey :-)


10 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the thunder thighs! I am a bit behind on your blog. I love the pic of your husband going through the slip n slide!

Lilysmom said...

I also adore your chunky little monkey. Those rolls are amazing. My niece had three rolls on her arms and we adored squeezing every inch of that fat.

Laurie said...

She is soooo adorable!

Lund7 said...

There's just something about chubby little babies that makes you want to squeeze them!! She's precious!! (She's not really chubby though!)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

so true so true, somehow it is the cutest thing ever on the baby!

Aileen said...

She is adorable with her chubby thighs! Nico needs to borrow some as he has NO rolls at all! His only chub is in his little cheeks!

Ashley said...

so very true!! She is sooo beautiful!!!

Hannah said...

I love her legs! Those little rolls just make me want to eat her up!! She is such a sweet, sweet baby girl.

Marsha said...

She is too cute!! Bowen is so skinny, he doesn't have many fat rolls. I love the summer pics too.
Marsha

jenn said...

she is just beautiful! and i have to agree, baby chub is the best!