How can it be that 6 months
have already passed?!
Addie continues to be a sweet as pie baby
and proves to be the perfect addition to our
little family.
This month was a big one for Addie Grace!
She has really blossomed,
transforming herself into
a giggly, smiley, and
very vocal
little one.
It seems our infant days are quickly passing us by
and every day Addie seems to learn
a new skill
or
is busy perfecting an old one.
Early in the month Addie started rolling over and
has become a pro at going from
back to belly
and belly to back.
Tummy time is not something she protests anymore
but actually enjoys.
Addie Grace has also started sitting,
by herself,
for 5-10 seconds at a time...
before falling over.
This is a very new trick but she
loves to be in the sitting position to play with her toys.
She thinks she is such a big girl now!

We're all anxiously awaiting her first tooth to pop through,
and I check every day to see if
this is the day!
She is showing all the signs of teething
so we know it won't be long now.

Addie is a wonderful eater and will go
anywhere between 3-5 hours between feedings
during the day
and wakes up 1-2 times at night to eat.
Now that we have her milk allergy under control
she is thriving and chunky
and that makes this Mama {happy}!
Addie still hasn't tried solids,
but that is on our to-do list as soon as we return from vacation.
Addie weighs somewhere between 13-14lbs,
wearing size 2 diapers (finally!)
and is starting to outgrow her 3 month size clothes.

Addie loves to play on the floor with her
favorite toys...
a set of play keys , a butterfly teether, and a cute stuffed duck.
She gets so excited when she sees her toys...
kicking her legs, throwing her arms, and {squealing with delight}!
Addie loves her exersaucer and jumperoo
but we had to retire the swing and bouncy seat because she
kept trying to sit up in it!
She is doing a fabulous job moving objects
from one hand to the other
and bringing objects to her mouth.
She is a peek-a-boo nut
and will lift a small blanket up over her eyes
and pull it back down again
laughing the whole time
waiting for the magic words "pee-pie"
(that's peek-a-boo in the South)
But her most favorite entertainment is,
hands down,
her big sister!

Another month has flown by,
another month of loving our Addie girl,
another month of Addie Grace inching herself
deeper and deeper
into our hearts!
Happy 6 months Pumpkin!!









16 comments:
She is sooo adorable!! Happy 6 months!! I was hoping that you were going to say she was sleeping through the night...to give me hope;)
absolutely goeous!!!!!rg
Happy 6 months Addie Grace!!I can't believe how cute she is!!
She is gorgeous, as always! Hard to believe how fast these months fly past! I love this age.
Happy Six Months!!
Those pictures are amazing! I think they might be my favorite so far.
You really have been blessed with two amazingly beautiful baby girls :)
Oh she is beautiful!! What a happy and sweet little baby...you guys area so blessed!
I can't believe she's six months old already! She gets cuter and cuter every time you post another picture. You need to come back home soon so I can cuddle her again :)
6 Months?!! REALLY?!! time sure is flying by and she is getting prettier with every passing day!
Oh my gosh, these pictures are phenomenal! She is an absolute doll. Happy 6 months Addie!
Oh, she is so sweet. And do I see her starting to scrunch up her nose like Crista? Soon she will be the same age that Crista was when you brought her home. That seems special to me. What beautiful, happy girls you have. And you are such a wonderful mother!
She is just precious. I love 6 months. I think it is because I met my baby at 6 months and she was so much fun. I am so happy Addie is doing so well.
I tell you she is the sweetest little thing. Happy 6 months!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness... he is gorgeous! And those eyes....ah, those eyes. Your pictures are absolutely lovely, the colors are perfect and the dress is wonderful. And she seems absolutely wonderful!
Your pictures just take my breath away! But then again, your little pumpkin is absolutely precious! :)
she is so darling. . love love her eyes. . your pictures are precious!
shes beautiful!
Post a Comment