We had a fun Memorial Day Cookout
with Jake's family yesterday.
The kids enjoyed the pool
while we (and by we I really mean *I*)
enjoyed the hot summertime weather!




The big girls...
born 6 weeks apart.

And the little girls...
born 1 week apart.

Addie had her
first try in the swing.
I call it a {success} since she fell
asleep
within minutes!



All in all we had a great cookout!
We're so blessed to be a part of such a great family!
13 comments:
What a great way to spend the weekend! That picture of Addie and her cousin cracked me up! They do not look a week apart.
Have a great week!
Happy Memorial Day! Wow...one week apart! How cute!! Can't wait to meet you soon!
Love those babies. How adorable!! The older kids are very cute too. Looks like you had a great weekend.
Looks like a great time was had by those kids!! The babies are just precious sitting there together!! Family is a wonderful blessing!!
What a weekend and what BEAUTIFUL pictures!!
such cute pictures!!!! Looks like a wonderful day! :)
we are loving the cookouts too. your pictures are stunning. look at the babies with all the rolls of chubbies! my daughter and her cousin are born 6 weeks apart too. your girlies will be friends for life with their buddies.
I waited for the pictures to load and thoguth how wonderful and warm (we had rain) thenI got to the babies and I laughed, those chubby cheeks probably weigh as much as Addie.
Oh my goodness, Addie looks like a tiny little doll next to her cousin :)
It was the perfect weather for swimming...hot hot hot!
How precious! Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!
How fun! Love the pic with the 2 babies! Families are the best.
What a fun day! Addie is looking pretty chunky :) Emphasis on the word pretty!
wonderful pictures, looks like you had a great time.
By the way, I'm still using my new lens but it's very hard to focus with it. And the filters are great. But I wish I was as good as you...I'm still learning
Post a Comment