Ok, so technically its not Friday anymore
but
my internet has been off and on since Thursday
(more off than on really)
and at the moment its on.
So...
here's my {contribution} to Favorite Foto Friday,
a day late :-)
We get quite a few of these
*smiles*
around here these days.
and a whole lot of laughter!












14 comments:
What a SMILE... Crista and Addie are te cutest thing, and this pictures should be a double ego booster for you: precious kids and beautiful photos!
Oh - what precious pictures!! Just beautiful!
yeah I am on highspeed (because we aren't at home) love the pictures and your new header. What wonderful smiles and laughter I love it.
Oh how I love your photos! Your blog header is awesome!
Sweet little Crista just loves her baby sister. I just love looking at any and all of your pictures. You do such a good job I wish I had your talent!
Oh my goodness! Those eyes are drop dead gorgeous! Instantly I thought so! Wow! Beautiful!
Beautiful!!
LOVE THE NEW HEADER!!! :)
lOVE YOUR NEW HEADER AND LOVE THOSE PICTURES OF THOSE BEAUTIFUL SMILES!
Your new blog header is gorgeous; Crista looks so pretty in the header. I love the picture of Addie laughing with Crista's fingers in her ear! Addie looks like she has a lot of personality!!
Those are amazing!!
I love those pictures...that last one of you and Crista is beautiful!
Love the new header too! You have SO many talents!!
Love ya!
Love, love, love the pics!
just amazing. so cute. love the one with Crista and Addie upside down and Crista tickling Addie's ear. and love your hair cut. they are all beautiful. very cool new blog header.
Those are such cutie smiles! My guess is that Addie makes one heck of a good big sis!
Your fam is absolutely beautiful in every way!
Post a Comment