5.28.2010

FFF-U Pick May



I had such a hard time picking my favorite photo from this month.
I had SO many to choose from!
In the end I chose this one because it catches us
in our daily life.
Not posed,
not dressed,
hair not even done.
Jake grabbed the camera and took this snapshot.



Every morning Crista begs for her and Addie to
snuggle in Mama & Daddy’s bed.
{Every morning.}
A sweet, tender, innocent moment
between sisters.
And that’s why its my favorite!!


Make sure you hop on over to Hannah’s blog
To see more favorite photos!

10 comments:

Melissa G said...

Aw, what a sweet sweet moment you've captured here. Thanks for sharing it with us!

Hannah said...

That is such a sweet picture. You really do have such beautiful girls...and I don't even mean their pretty little faces.

I love the day to day pictures the best :)

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

That is a great photo, love the colors!

Carol said...

What a good picture. Two beautiful girls--holding hands.

vaneblu said...

They sure looks happy about that special moment! And Crista holding Addie's hands just melts my heart!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

soooo sweet! this is what I wish for our daughter and for Joe to use the camera (ha ha he does use the point and shoot, very very rarely).

Amy said...

Precious! I can see why it's your fav.
Blessings,
Amy

Gardenia said...

those sisters are beautiful. a gorgeous family!

Lauren said...

that is just completely precious!!!!!

Laurie said...

What a wonderful picture. We would call that a wonderful "fluff nest" in our house! :)