5.07.2010

FFF-Word To Your Mother





Thank you to my two beautiful girls
who gave me {my heart's desire}.
I could not have received a more wonderful and precious gift than
motherhood!
And thank you to my own Mama
who has been a wonderful example for me to follow!
I'm truly blessed to have a Mama to love and babies to adore and cherish!!







If you'd like to see more FFF, click here and head on over to
Hannah's fabulous blog!

11 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh, they are such beautiful girls!!
I am looking forward to some pictures of them together. Happy Mother's Day, Melinda!

Melissa G said...

You are such a wonderful mama! Happy Mother's Day!

Hannah said...

Look at those sweet faces! I hope you have a great Mothers Day!

Can't wait to see you guys again.

I still need to buy my book...Can't wait!

Gardenia said...

awesome photography! beautiful girls! happy mother's day!

Kim & Dave said...

Beautiful!!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

Stacey and Dewey said...

BEAUTIFUL photo's of darling girls. You are one lucky mama. Have a wonderful Mother's day.

Lindy said...

P.S. I know you have said that Addie looks like your brother, but I've always thought she looks like your mother.

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

Beautiful pictures. Happy Mother's day!

Becky K. said...

So very sweet. Lovely girls!
I came over from Melissa's Link.
So happy to "meet" you.

Becky K.
Hospitality Lane

Brooke said...

Such lovely little angel girls. You are SOOO blessed and so am I. God is just too good. You have a great Mothers day!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

isn't it wonderful! and so unimaginable, or actually it was imaginable and thats what hurts the most when you can't have children. Now life is just plain wonderful! Happy mother's day!