5.05.2010

Absence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder...Right?!

Just don't want y'all to forget about us over here!
Its been an overwhelming past 2 weeks
but we're making it through.
Sorry for our absence!!
Pictures of my girls always brings a smile to my face.
Hope they brighten your day too!











11 comments:

Hannah said...

That first picture is so beautiful. I love everything about it. The sun, the seeds. You kill me. Seriously. Kill me.

I missed you!!

Brooke said...

Your girls are so beautiful! Addie is getting so big. She has the prettiest skin and eyes I have ever seen. I was wondering how her 4 month checkup went. How much does she weigh?

Anonymous said...

It brightens up my day for sure!!! Your girls are the cutest and you pictures are awesome!

Arena Mom said...

Haha...I just realized I put Crista's name on my blog, not yours! Haha!

These are AWESOME! I can't wait to learn from you in JUne!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

awesome pictures as usual. I tried last year over and over to do the dandelion seed picture, will have to do it agian this year. That is quite a field of dandelions. Really truely beautiful pictures!

Lauren said...

wow! Those are some gorgeous pictures!!!

Steph{anie} said...

I'm sorry things have been so overwhelming...I'm praying for you!

Gorgeous photos, as always! Can't wait for our photo drive!

Lilysmom said...

I love those photos as always. I hope your current week is less overwhelming.

Aileen said...

Your girls are darling, as always! I love all of the pictures and I hope my boys' pics turn out even half that well! Looking forward to seeing them when you're all done:-)

Lindy said...

I hope everything is ok! I missed getting my Crista / Addie fix. I see that Miss A is finally taking to tummy time. She's really changed a lot. They are so sweet!!

vaneblu said...

Happy Mothers Day :)