4.26.2010

Start 'Em Young!

They were itching to get outside.
I REALLY needed my car washed.
2 cups of water, 2 paintbrushes, and 1 spray bottle later...
and we're all happy!



















Addie practicing her supervising skills.
She's a natural :-)


11 comments:

Hannah said...

Those are the cutest car washers I have ever seen! What a fun idea!

I love how the color just pops on the picture of Addie :)

Anonymous said...

What great little helpers!!!
Addie looks so cute and colorful in her little seat!

Have a great week!

Arena Mom said...

Ahhh! Love it! You are right...very similar! I will have to try this one!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

normally we are washing the car and Maya is inside the bucket of soapy water, but this might actually be a bit more helpful. I already promised she could get a spray bottle of her own at the store becasue I must have one for her hair and I can't have that one be broke. yes miss Addie looks just like a little beautiful flower!

Amy said...

Adorable!!!
Blessings,
Amy

Steph said...

Way to put that extra energy to work :)

Lauren said...

great idea!!!! SUper cute! :)

Gardenia said...

you all had a great sunny day. and wow, your girls are sooo dang cute.

Heidi said...

Nice! Can they come wash my car?

Brittany said...

Love the last picture of Addie! What a cutie! :)

Unknown said...

Kids love playing with water & a paintbrush...I have done this several times when I babysat.

Cute photos like always!