4.19.2010

Bowling = Fun

A few weeks ago Crista was invited to a
bowling birthday party.
This was her first time bowling but she got the hang of it pretty quickly.
We all had a blast and can't wait to try it again!!
Here are a few pictures from our fun day.








10 comments:

Lindy said...

Looks like fun! Crista's dad looks quite spifffy in those pink bowling shoes!! LOL

Unknown said...

Aww - too cute!

LivingSimply, SimplyLiving said...

So lovely...so special..

Gardenia said...

we've not been bowling in a long time. but we sure enjoy it when we go. we'll have to go and see how Flower likes it. Those are great picks of you and your girlie.

Lauren said...

so cute!!

Steph said...

Looks like you had a blast. I love bowling...although I'm horrible at it :)

I hope you're still having a fantastic time in Georgia!!

Brooke said...

Very cute! Looks like you guys had allot of fun.

Hannah said...

You guys are SO cute!! I love the pictures and I love that you and Jake are in some of them :)

talk to you soon!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

oh how fun, we were suppose to go for my grandma's birthday because she is a bowler but it hasn't; happend yet. I keep thinking that we should do something like this for Maya since she has that late fall birthday and we can't have it outside and our house is small......

Tina said...

Looks like you are having fun ! We love to bowl and Sara usually scores pretty well. We let her use the ramp to roll her ball. If we didn't use the ramp it takes literally 5 min. for the ball to roll down the lane :}