Thanks for visiting our blog. Your girls are DARLING!!!! They both have such beautiful eyes!!! I'm so glad someone else did not get the cute Easter dress up pics :) With my 3 and 5 year old boys I wieghed my sanity with cute pics and easy voted against them. I think Kolby is even wearing sweat pants for the Easter egg hunt, opps :)
She looks so happy! Thank you for leaving the comment about the hand thing. I posted in a parenting forum about it and somebody told me I should take her to a doctor to get it checked. That really worried me. But now that I know somebody else had the same issue (which is not really a big deal) I'm a little bit relieved. I will talk to her doctor about it in 3 weeks. Still love all your pictures, keep posting, I can't wait for more!
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
13 comments:
Thanks for visiting our blog. Your girls are DARLING!!!! They both have such beautiful eyes!!!
I'm so glad someone else did not get the cute Easter dress up pics :) With my 3 and 5 year old boys I wieghed my sanity with cute pics and easy voted against them. I think Kolby is even wearing sweat pants for the Easter egg hunt, opps :)
very, very, very cute:)
Beautiful photo, beautiful Addie! I'd be one proud mama if I were you :)
you are so right she IS soooo cute, with that genuine smile and those sparkly eyes!
oh my. that smile would melt the coldest heart. Luckily, I don't know any cold hearts, but she is absolutely the cutest !!
sooooooooooooooooooo precious!!!
No reason is needed! Beautiful eyes and sweet smile.
She IS cute :).
Wow Melinda she is beautiful. She look like she is a happy baby. Hope you have a great time in Georgia. Love Sissy
She looks so happy!
Thank you for leaving the comment about the hand thing. I posted in a parenting forum about it and somebody told me I should take her to a doctor to get it checked. That really worried me. But now that I know somebody else had the same issue (which is not really a big deal) I'm a little bit relieved. I will talk to her doctor about it in 3 weeks.
Still love all your pictures, keep posting, I can't wait for more!
soooo beautiful!!
Beautiful, gorgeous, and impossibly cuteeee!
She is soooo CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment