what a beautiful pic. love the setting. yes, I know those fake smiles here too. and the natural ones are worth all the other 150 pics you take to get it!!!
Thanks for the visit. Your girls are just precious! My little one is actually going to be 8 months in a few days, time went so quickly. She is a tiny tot and that grin of hers melts my heart!
Oh I really love it, witht he stairs going up and the bricks going long, really awesome! lvoe the scruntched nose, yes I get fake smiles and wierd poses.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
15 comments:
I love her scrunched up nose!! So cute. I love the wall and the steps. Very cool :)
That is such a fabulous smile and picture!! I love it. So cute. Visiting from i heart faces.
BEAUTIFUL location and even more beautiful subject! LOVE that little wrinkled nose! She is one happy girl!
Oh I can't wait to meet you and learn from you! Just beautiful!!
Yes, very geniune! Great capture...
Thanks for visiting. I love all the texture in this pic.
love it! what a great use of angle with the brick wall... what a sweet little girl!
beautiful!!!! :)
Oh, how wonderful are the textures of the stone and brick in this?! So nice. And the eager, full smile doesn't hurt a bit either!
what a beautiful pic. love the setting. yes, I know those fake smiles here too. and the natural ones are worth all the other 150 pics you take to get it!!!
Thanks for the visit. Your girls are just precious! My little one is actually going to be 8 months in a few days, time went so quickly. She is a tiny tot and that grin of hers melts my heart!
You captured her sweet smile beautifully!
Thanks for the blog love! Cute pic...what a big smile!
Oh I really love it, witht he stairs going up and the bricks going long, really awesome! lvoe the scruntched nose, yes I get fake smiles and wierd poses.
She still scrunches up her nose! That's soo cute. I love the photos when she was younger with her scrunched up nose!
Post a Comment