4.23.2010

FFF-In Full Bloom



I’m swapping themes again this week…
I’m such a rebel :-)
Here are just a few of the pictures I took of Crista
while down in Georgia.
When we arrived everything was in full bloom
but by the time I got around to getting my camera out
the blooms had already peaked.
I guess I’m lucky Crista is such a cutie…no blooms are necessary!
Hope you have a happy Friday!


And to see more FFF make sure you click here!













6 comments:

vaneblu said...

Crista's last picture is the one I like the most :) I love your pics as usual :)

Gardenia said...

beautiful little one and lovely azaleas(?).

Hannah said...

Those are amazing! I love the second one...the way the sun is streaming in, it's awesome.


I'm glad you guys had a great time in GA you big Rebel!

Melissa G said...

Beautiful!

Arena Mom said...

Amazing composition! So beautiful!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

lvoe the one on the rope swing, its so beautiful and peaceful.