Because I'm a bad Mama
or maybe because we're a pastor's family but...
I didn't take any pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses.
Easter morning is always so hectic in our house
because Jake is off to church to prepare for the Sunrise Service
and I'm trying my best to wake up 2 sleepy girls and make it to the
church {on time}.
And after church, well, I have no excuse except I just plum forgot!
I did the same thing last year too!
Maybe next year!
But here are a few pictures from a little egg hunt we did at the house
a couple of weeks ago.
Who knew that a few plastic eggs and last year's Easter baskets
would bring these kids so much
JOY!
We had a fun morning hiding and finding all the eggs!
To see more Easter Memories, click here and head over to Hannah's blog!












8 comments:
The pics are great, I bet they had a really fun day :)
These are great pictures (as always!)! I especially love the first one - how creative! ;)
Those are great! I love how your colors just pop right off the screen.
We miss you guys!!
baby is too little for the egg hunt I'm sure. Love the photo of Crista in her bright pink. what a great color on her.
The egg hunt was my favorite thing this year - Crista looks like she enjoyed it tons too!
Enjoy your weekend!
Your girls are just beautiful! I remember stopping by and watching Addie grow and how excited you all were about the new addition! I didn't take many Easter pictures either for some reason. I think it was the muggy weather!
Loved that first picture!!! (& I can relate to the HECTIC Sunday morning thing. My hubby is almost always teaching a class-or two!)
as always awesome pictures and the amazing color. I took lots of pictures but nothing turned out relaly so you just never know, plus when you are trying to video with one hand a snap a few action shots witht he other thats just what you might get.
Still though no easter dress pictures????? my grandma was a minister and somehow I always had my picture taken, maybe you should put them back in their dresses for SPRING pictures!
emailed you some pictures I managed to mess up, indoors is not something I am used to much less a group, should have left eh ISO down and just lightened the pictures in photoshop elements............ oh well if you have time see what all you think I might do to save them, I had to indidvidual select a few of the faces that were really washed out to try and bring some life to them, but if I could just change the exposure with editing that would help too, I only ahve elements so maybe there something better in just plain photoshop??
Post a Comment