Hey Y'all!!
We're enjoying our time down in South Georgia
introducing our little Addie Grace to my family and friends!
I've decided to mix up the themes and
do next week's today.
I'll have some spring pictures for you {next week}...
everything here is truly in full bloom!
But for today, here are a few pictures of
Addie and her Daddy.
Just remember that black & whites are
NOT my forte!!
Make sure to stop by Hannah's blog by clicking here
to see more FFF!!











14 comments:
That's so precious!
Awww......the pictures turned out great!
She is just getting cuter & cuter!
beautiful. the tiny little fingernails on the teeny tiny hand are so precious.
WOW!! She is just the cutest thing ever! Great photos!!
Lovely - I LOVE the contrast between the pristine of Addie's skin and everything else. Enjoy your time with your family - I bet they are LOVING on Addie bunches!
She is just precious!
I hate to break it to you but you are great at Black and White!! amazing :)
I love the one of Jake's hands holding Addie. Beautiful.
Absolutely beautiful!!
Ooh boy is she precious or what? Seems like just yesterday mine was that small!
Those are such precious pictures...you did a beautiful job capturing them in B&W...love them!
love them!!!
oh sure they're your forte, they are gorgeous and so soft. Always love a baby in a man's arms.
You just have no idea how good your pictures are do you? Dang I wish I could take pictures of our little man like that! Addie is so pretty.
These photos are amazing! I love black and whites...they are so beautiful. My favorite photo is the 1st one. Words cannot describe.
Post a Comment