
Addie Grace is 4 months old!
Its overwhelming how quickly time is passing
with this little miracle.
Addie is doing so well and is a wonderful baby.
She grins easily and with her entire body,
she loves to be talked to and loves to talk back,
belly laughs are becoming the norm,
and she prefers to stand and bounce over anything.
Addie found her fingers last month but realized
this month that they're pretty tasty.
She's constantly chewing on her fingers and
has become a slobber monster too...
which leads us to believe she may be teething!!
Addie also found her toes this month and loves to be Mama's good helper
during diaper changes by holding her feet for me.
Tummy time is slowly getting better, but is still a challenge for her.
Addie weighs 11lbs 8 oz
is in size 1 diapers
and wears 0-3 month clothing (and a few select 3-6 months).
She has decided that 7-8pm is a great time to have a good cry
and tries to do that nightly.
But shortly after that she nurses for the last time
and sleeps soundly, sometimes up to 8 hours.
Addie took her first plane ride this month,
travelling with Mama and Crista down to Georgia.
She was amazing and slept almost the entire time...both ways!
Crista can still make her grin quicker than anyone
and Addie looks for her anytime she hears Crista's voice.
Its been {another} wonderful month as a family of 4!
I'm so glad God chose to bless us with this wonderful addition to our family!!










10 comments:
Time does fly waaaay too fast with a baby in the house, doesn't it? I feel like Nico was just born yesterday and yet he is almost 3 months already! Addie is adorable, as always.
So sweet she is simply precious!!!
Faith LOVED standing too and still doesn trying ot get her to sit is near impssoibe :)
Your photography has come a long way, my friend! Your daughters are still are beautiful as ever. Addie is growing up so fast. Love, love, love her eyes!
Are you signed up for one of the Photo Walks for I Heart Faces? I hope there's an event near you. =)
Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous little girl! tried the spot healing brush on a photo of my firends newborn 1 month old so she still has that newborn skin but it was too much especially up on her forehead, thats where it was dry but when I tried to fix it I couldn't get it all to blend with her hair? still working on it, I finally just turned it to black and white and the whole thing looked better.
She gets prettier by the day!
Her eyes and smile are so amazing!
she is a living doll. like her sister. look at the glint in her eyes! and the little bit of saliva on her lips in the first shot. oh the joy of a baby!
Oh those little grins and eyelashes! So cute! And love the Crista photos in Georgia!
That 7-8pm cry was inevitable at our house, but it sounds like you are getting some sleep.
She's so adorable!!
She is beautiful!! I love how she holds her little hands.
What a gorgeous little one...I'm pretty sure you and Jake need to go out sometime and let the woman with "little girl fever" watch your munchkins sometime :)
I'll be sending an email your way so we can get together; I want to hear all about your trip to Georgia!
Post a Comment