4.02.2010

FFF-Funny Faces


Here are my two funny bunnies
with some pretty silly faces!


Make sure you stop by Hannah’s blog (click here)
To see more Funny Faces!


And we hope you have a very Happy Easter!!


20 comments:

Carrie said...

They are both precious - PRECIOUS!

Your pictures are *great* - as always! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Gardenia said...

beautiful bunnies. thanks so much for the link to the Easter story cookies. I had not heard of those before and we will have to try them. happy blessed Easter.

Lund7 said...

Such adorable little bunnies! Your pictures are always so great! Happy Easter!

Lauren said...

those are too cute!!! Happy Easter!:)

Hannah said...

They are SO adorable. I just want to squeeze them!!

Have a great Easter weekend!!

Aileen said...

Your bunnies are just too cute! Hope your Easter is full of God's blessings!

Anne said...

Adorable bunnies!

Have a great Easter.

nora said...

Geez I wish you lived closer! Your kiddos are so cute and it looks like all 5 girls would hit it off!

Happy Easter!

nora said...

Geez I wish you lived closer. I feel like our girls would have a BLAST together! Love your pics!

Laurie said...

Sooo precious. Such beautiful girls!

nora said...

Geez I wish you guys lived closer - I think our girlies would have a fabulous time together!!!!

Hope you have a great Easter with your bunnies!

Lilysmom said...

Love those funny faces!!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, my goodness! Your girls are so cute!!! They brought such a smile to my face tonight!

Dani said...

Such cute easter bunnies...
I got the Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 D but it's really hard to use. I only works on manual (for me) has no autofocus or VR but it has a great dept of field and like you can see on my pictures the background is super blurry and I love that. I also ordered 3 filters from amazon to get better pictures outside.
I love how clear your pictures are all the time. i don't know how you do that. Your whitebalance is perfect and so is the lightning. Do you edit your pictures on the computer?

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

see I tell you where does that perfect crisp color come from I tell you I have something set up wrong on my camera, I know I am suppose to be in control but clearly my camera is.

Anonymous said...

Su cute! They both made me smile! =)

Dani said...

Thank you for your comment!
I uploaded some pictures I took today with the filter I ordered. I'm really amazed because I didn't think it would have such an strong effect. I thought I would have to spend more money for a filter to get that effect. The colors are very clear and crisp and the sky is very blue. And you can get darker or brighter colors by turning the filter. I only paid 15 dollars for 3 at amazon.
The pictures of Chloe are not as good as the ones of the pool and the lake because I had to move around a lot and my new lens only works on manual.
I hope you had a happy Easter day with your family!

Sophie said...

I love these photos, so precious!

Heidi said...

CUTE!

Unknown said...

Those are some silly faces but they are also cute faces!

Love Crista's facial expression!