3.31.2010

Wordless Wednesday

Addie Bunny


11 comments:

Kami said...

This is adorable Melinda:)

Hannah said...

That is Awesome!! If that doesn't make you smile I don't know what will :)

Arena Mom said...

Wow....just beautiful! Look at those steel blue eyes!!!

Gardenia said...

she's a beautiful bunny. I love your composition with the little eggs surrounding her head. look at those EYES!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

good gravy look her eyes! love the softness of the picture.

Steph said...

Gorgeous photo! When I get back, we're going to get together and you're going to impart your photography/Photoshop knowledge into me :) Well, that is, if you want to!!

Anonymous said...

STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest!!!!

Lindy said...

Addie Grace looks like a little angel!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

BEAUTIFUL! I bet Addie had a wonderful first Easter!

Unknown said...

She is is sooo cute - you could just eat her up!